Follow these steps to easily create a new workspace in Team GPT:
- Locate Your Workspace Name: On the top left corner of the screen, you will find your current workspace name.
- Choose to Create New Workspace: Click on your workspace name. A dropdown menu will appear. Select ‘Create new workspace’ from the menu.
- Enter Workspace Details: You will be directed to a new screen where you can input all the details for your new workspace.
- Set Up Workspace: Decide when you want to set up your new workspace. You can choose to either set it up immediately or opt to set it up at a later time.
- Paste Your Open API Key: If you choose to set up your workspace now, you’ll need to paste your Open API key in the designated field. If you don’t have the key available at the moment, you can skip this step and return to it later.
- Invite Others: If you wish, you can invite others to join your newly created workspace. Again, this is an optional step and can be skipped if not needed at the moment.
- Upgrade Your Workspace (optional): If you have a license code, you can use it to upgrade your workspace. Enter your license code in the provided field.
- Complete the Setup: After entering all the necessary information, you’re all set! Enjoy working in your new workspace.
Remember, Team GPT is adaptable to your needs. You can always come back and continue the setup or make adjustments later if needed. Thanks for choosing Team GPT!